[NEohioPAL] OddyFest on YouTube!

Oddy Festival oddyfest at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:01:51 PDT 2009

The Oddy Festival (odd theatre, every odd week-- www.oddyfestival.com) is
reaching its sophomore year in Cleveland Heights, and, in order to show off
some of our accomplishments of the past year's original theatre/music/film,
we're premiering the two short films produced by Oddy on that great conduit
of popular culture in the 21st century, YouTube.  The films were shot and
edited by video master Tom Kondilas of LESS Productions fame and written by
Oddy chief Matt Greenfield, are entitled "Stairwell" (previewed at OddyFest
January, but just completed weeks ago) and "Losing the Hemingway" (premiered
at OddyFest March), and, most importantly, are now available for your and
the world's perusal at the following site:

http://www.youtube.com/user/OddyFest#play/uploads

Given YouTube's upload policy, we had to chop up the films in rather
procrustean fashion (in fact, "Stairwell part 4" is MIA at present), but
it's there for your viewing experience.  Please let us know your thoughts
and spread the links around if you like 'em!

If you're too lazy to follow that general link, here's a specific link to
Part A of "Losing the Hemingway."  What better way to commemorate
Hemingway's birthday (would have been 110 years old on July 26, 2009):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F__TAbbCsQ

And here's a link to begin that epic journey up the eponymous dorm
stairwell:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7efLuqNAbA
 Enjoy, and spread the word!  OddyFest continues on August 5th at 7:15 at
the Heights Arts Studio (2340 Lee Road) with "From Mars & Venus," our
collection of gender plays & songs.  We've got a lot of changes planned for
Year Two, so stay tuned!

Cheers,
--
Matt Greenfield