[NEohioPAL] Showcase Night at the Improv

Greg Mandryk gregmandryk at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 08:20:07 PDT 2009

The next Improv showcase night is upon us! On Wednesday, August 5th, you can check out the best in local stand-up talent. The show starts at 7:30. See the show for only one dollar by mentioning the name of one of the performers. I'm on the bill, but if you really don't want anyone thinking we're friends, John Wellington or Phoenix Black will work also.

The Improv is located on the bottom floor of the Powerhouse at 2000 Sycamore in the flats.