[NEohioPAL] Eden Valley at Olmsted Falls Heritage Days 8/21/09

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Fri Jul 31 14:50:40 PDT 2009

Join us on Friday, August 21 at 1p.m. at the Olmsted Falls Heritage Days Festival for NATURE SONGS AND STORIES with Meryl Johnson and Jonathan Wilhelm as TIN CAN TILLY. These children's programs are FREE and open to the public.  The Festival is at Grand Pacific Junction 8082 Columbia Rd. Olmsted Falls, OH 44138.  For more information, contact the Beaded Spirit at (440) 427-0094.

To arrange for these or any of our programs for your event or group, just send me an e-mail.

Find our complete performance schedule at http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.html

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org