[NEohioPAL] Ventriloquist & Roving Puppeteer available for events

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Fri Jul 31 15:42:58 PDT 2009

Ventriloquist and Puppeteer(s) are a must to hire for any event (fairs,
festivals, parties, projects, commercials, etc), and are reasonably priced
to fit most budgets.  Our clients really enjoy seeing the characters
interact and entertain people in small groups or one-to-one basis, plus
while roving around we also can inform people about upcoming shows,
projects and whatever else you need to promote.

If you would like more information, please visit us on-line at
http://www.MyNBTV.com or give us a call at 1-888-866-4877 to book us for
your next event.

Puppetly,

Kirk L. Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
Business Line:     1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is a full-service, professional
company that specializes in using the NB Puppets for Commercials,
Live-Stage Shows, and NBTV.