[NEohioPAL] Stage Research is looking to partner with local Haunted House Organizations

Richard B. Ingraham rbingraham at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 1 21:26:49 PDT 2009

Stage Research Inc. is looking into possibly forming a partnership with a
local Haunted House organization this fall.  Our award winning sound,
lighting and production products are widely used in the theatre industry
worldwide.  Although there are a small number of Haunts that use our
products we are working to increase those numbers as we feel many of our
products could serve this industry well.

To that end, we are currently looking for local haunt organizations that
might be interested in forming a partnership with Stage Research.  This
partnership might be as simple as Stage Research providing some computer
systems and our software products for use with your haunt this season.  Or
it might be more involved and possibly involve a complete sound and/or
lighting design for your attraction.  Any specifics to what this partnership
might involve would have to be worked out in detail, with in person
meetings.

Our goal is to provide technical support to a local organization in this
industry in exchange for Stage Research being allowed to create a showcase
of our work that we could use as a marketing tool to increase our presence
in the Haunt market.

If you manage or work at any local haunt organizations or know anyone that
does please feel free to forward them this information and/or to contact me
via the information shown in my signature below.

For more information about Stage Research and our products please visit:
www.stageresearch.com

Thank you,

Richard B. Ingraham
Stage Research Inc.