[NEohioPAL] HAVE YOUR PARTY AT OUR PLACE with "Little Shop of Horrors"

Annette Phelps a.phelps25 at cox.net
Sat Aug 1 23:03:51 PDT 2009

Buy out the house for the Broadview Heights Spotlights' production of "LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS" and use our facility for your party on that day at no extra charge. Our show will be your entertainment and we'll even provide the beverage bar (non-alcoholic).  Add dinner and/or hors d'houvres (we have a full warming kitchen).  You can use the event as a fund-raiser by charging your guests.  For more information, reply to this e-mail or call 440/227-1984.  Dates are limited, so call by August 20.

[Note: Groups of 20 or more may reserve a room for their party and save $1 per ticket (must be prepaid).]

Visit www.broadview-heights-spotlights.org for information about the production and the theater.