[NEohioPAL] Hot Lather Productions LLC launches website and online marketing plan for their new internet sitcom “Julio.”

Tom Loveman tom at lovemanmedia.com
Thu Aug 6 07:21:13 PDT 2009

Hot Lather Productions LLC launches website and
online marketing plan for their new internet sitcom “Julio.”

August 6, 2009 — Hot Lather Productions LLC announced that the website
for their new internet sitcom “Julio” has gone live at www.juliositcom.com
.  The site features information about the show, characters and cast,
crew and video clips.  The site introduces visitors to the sounds of
the show with a latin beat set against the backdrop of Cleveland,
where the show and production take place.

“Online marketing, social networking, as well as traditional
networking, are going to play important roles in the shows success“
says Producer Tom Loveman.  “Being a Cleveland-based production
company, we knew, from the very beginning, we would have to go online
to get the exposure and audience we need to take this show to the next
level.”

The company has already launched a teaser promo video on ten video
sharing sites include big names like YouTube, but also niche sites
like Break.com, Dailymotion.com and Revver.com.  Their Facebook page, www.facebook.com/julio.sitcom
  was set up early in production so fans could follow it behind-the-
scenes from the beginning.

Loveman says that Facebook has been a great place to expand the
discussion and interactivity about the show.  “We’re planning a series
of videos including promos and interviews with the cast, polls, and
possibly even a live chat or online viewing party.”

The pilot episode, titled “Trifecta,” is in post-production.  “We’ve
not set an exact date for the premiere yet,” says producer Trish Sgro,
“but it should be sometime after Labor Day, when people are getting
into their fall routines and watching for new shows on the major
networks.”

Sgro says their show is was designed to reflect Cleveland’s diversity,
showcase the city, and give a glimpse of everyday life. “A suburban
barbershop, just like a bar, is a great place to capture fun
conversation and storytelling, and by adding a tattoo parlor in the
basement, we bring an interesting twist to the types of people that
converge there.”  The show was designed in direct response to what
they feel is a lack of attention to the everyday “Joe” in
programming.  “The beauty of the show is that through the interaction
of the main characters, their customers, and other people who come in
and out of the shop, we can transport the viewer from the barber chair
or tattoo parlor in Cleveland, to anywhere in the world” explained Sgro.

About Hot Lather Productions LLC
Hot Lather Productions LLC is the creative development team of Trish
Sgro and Tom Loveman.  Located in Cleveland, OH, Hot Lather
Productions seeks to make entertaining programs and movies that fill a
need in underserved markets as well as bring originality to an
industry that has rehashed everything ad nauseum.  Learn more at www.hotlatherproductions.com
.