[NEohioPAL] Found one Dance Instructor and Entertainment Reporter

shannon dailey mooncrystal_16 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 13:03:47 PDT 2009

Hi,

My name is Shannon Dailey and I am a freelance Dance Instructor and a WAKR Entertainment Reporter. I teach free ballroom classes for adults and choreograph dances for couples getting married. I have over 20 years of dancing expirence. I took classes and was an assistant dance teach at Jean Shepherd's Dance Studio and graduated from the University of Akron with a dance minor. I taught chidren dance at the Tallmadge Recreation Center and at a couple Akron After School programs. I have worked with Weathervane Plahouse in Akron, Oh.

As an Entertainment reporter. I work for WAKR. I created entertainment articles for the stations website, www.akronnewsnow.com. I used audio clips, pictures, slideshws, and video clips in my articles. I graduated from the University of Akron with a BA in Communications, Radio and TV. Due to the economic times, I was recently laid off.

Attached are my resumes for both.

Thank you,
-Shannon Dailey