[NEohioPAL] ACTORS FINE TUNE SKILLS IN CHARDON

Joanne Durante news at jfd.cc
Mon Aug 10 13:10:17 PDT 2009

If you are a young (under 30) actor looking for an opportunity to "fine tune" your skills on challenging new work, please join us for our Readers Theater program in Chardon. For the Monday, August 31st reading, all roles have been filled except for the younger ones. Specifically, we still need two 20-or-under females and one under-30 male for this month's reading.

Fine Tuning is held at Beans Coffee House at 121 Main Street on Chardon Square on the last Monday of each month. Actors arrive between 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., depending on their roles; audience arrives at 7 p.m. Out by 10 p.m. In addition to new works by local performance writers, a short passage from one classic work is included in each performance.

To review this month's scripts on-line, please visit www.jfd.cc/FineTune.

If you're interested in joining us, please e-mail Durante at jfd.cc or call 440-729-6481. Thank you!

Joanne Durante

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4323 (20090810) __________