[NEohioPAL] Additional auditions for ALL SHOOK UP

pfagan8115 at aol.com pfagan8115 at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 13:24:09 PDT 2009

?

Please be advised that I have just received word from Mary Ruth Lynn, director of our upcoming musical, ALL SHOOK UP, that she is extending auditions for the production, and will be seeing people on Monday night beginning at 7 p.m. I aplogize for the abruptness of this, but I'm sending the news as quickly as I got it. I know you'll do all you can to help. Thanks, Pat Fagan. Following is a tradditional release.

August 12, 2009