[NEohioPAL] Need to share your testimony, through acting?...Let Go & Let God Casting Call

Ashley Grier prayzhymproductions at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:35:27 PDT 2009

Prayz Hym Productions, Inc. are giving other artists around the Cleveland Area a chance to grace the stage and star in the Theatrical Production of Let Go & Let God. July 10, 2009, Let Go & Let God performed at The Cleveland Playhouse, with a packed house; the audience loved every minute of it. The Cast of Let Go & Let God is touring the WHOLE city and we want YOU to come out & audition.
We are looking for singers, dancers and actors/actresses! Message me for any questions or details, or call me to set up an appointment!

Ms. Grier
Chief Executive Officer
agrier at prayzhymproductions.com
prayzhymproductions at hotmail.com   (216) 835-9953

CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO- WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/PRAYZHYMPRODUCTIONS1

Regards,

Ashley Grier
C.E.O< Prayz Hym Productions

"Prayz Hym Productions, Inc. are involved with the Movement & Change by PRESIDENT Barack & FIRST LADY Michelle Obama!"