[NEohioPAL] Experienced Bassist available for Work

Brandon Covey bcovey at kent.edu
Thu Aug 13 11:50:20 PDT 2009

Hello,
     My name is Brandon Covey.  I'm about to enter my 4th year as a Music
Composition student at Kent State University.  I've been playing electric
bass for 8 years, and string bass for 3.  I am available for work in the
Kent/Canton/Akron area.  I've played in several rock groups, and have played
in musicals such as Little Shop of Horrors, Suessical the Musical, and
Rent.  I am also available for private bass lessons, and private music
theory lessons.  Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Brandon Covey

E-mail: bcovey at kent.edu

Cell: 330-417-2454