[NEohioPAL] Vocal scores still needed - please help if you can!

SAVvystars1 at aol.com SAVvystars1 at aol.com
Sat Aug 15 20:49:42 PDT 2009

We need your help!!!    The SELREC Singers (based in South
Euclid/Lyndhurst) is looking for the  vocal music/score to "The Nutcracker Suite" by Fred
Waring and/or the  music/octavo for a holiday tune called "Be A Santa"
(Subways are for Sleeping)  by Jule Styne.

Does anybody have a copy of either  of these or know how we can locate
them?  If you can help, please contact  Sherry Niederkorn at
_sherry.niederkorn23 at gmail.com_ (mailto:sherry.niederkorn23 at gmail.com)  or  call her at
440-477-1198.

Thanks so much!  Hope to see  all of you at our holiday concert in
December!!!  : )
By the way, you can also check us out at:
_http://www.youtube.com/group/unitedwaycleveland_ (http://www.youtube.com/group/unitedwaycleveland)

###