[NEohioPAL] Invitation: Complimentary Morning of Yoga and Hiking

khesspr at aol.com khesspr at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 07:08:10 PDT 2009

?
Practicing on the Preserve:?

A Celebration of Yoga and Conservation!
Sunday August 23, 2009

Join us for a hike on the Preserve and practice with us as we celebrate summer, nature and you. This is a complimentary morning of hiking and yoga sponsored by Cleveland Yoga and the Western Reserve Land Conservancy!

?

TIME:

8:30am - Gather for an optional hike of the beautiful reserve, guided by a naturalist from the Land Conservancy.

9:30am - Registration & welcome at the Orchard Hills Center.

10:00am - Practice yoga on the preserve - with spectacular views and lots of fresh air!

*Cleveland Yoga teachers will team teach a 75 minute all levels class. We will have live music during our practice by Dave Ritz.

*Cleveland Yoga instructor Candace Koslen will teach a kids yoga class at the same time as the adults class.

11:00am - Stay to enjoy a snack, explore the preserve, and visit the Patterson Farm Market. A light breakfast of locally grown food will be served!

?

You must Be Present to enter and win in our spectacular raffle including a free massage and free yoga classes.

?

LOCATION:

Orchard?Hills?Center?at?Orchard?Hills?Park

(the building behind the farm market)

11414 Caves Road
Chesterland 44026

?

RSVP (appreciated but not mandatory):

Gina Pausch 440-729-9621 or?gpausch at wrlc.cc

?

All levels are welcome and encouraged to come. This is a great family event (pets welcome)!

Rain or Shine - If we get rain, we will practice inside at the same location!

Connecting the beauty of Yoga and Land

?

www.clevelandyoga.com

216-591-1183

?

Cleveland Yoga is a proud sponsor of the 48 Hour Film Project, supporting creativity and the arts in our community.

?