[NEohioPAL] NEAR WEST THEATRE SEEKING COSTUME DESIGNER IMMEDIATELY

joshua padgett padgett_josh at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 10:57:20 PDT 2009

NEAR WEST THEATRE, LOCATED IN CLEVELAND IN THE OHIO CITY AREA, IS LOOKING
TO HIRE AN EXPERIENCED COSTUME DESIGNER FOR THIS YEARS UPCOMING
PRODUCTION: "THE WIZ".

Applicants should be experienced in costuming large musical shows,
have theater contacts in the Northern Ohio area, enjoy working in an
community theater environment and value working in a highly collaborative process with energetic, passionate artists.

Learn about Near West Theatre on our website:
www.nearwesttheatre.org

Pay is competitive. We are looking to hire immediately to begin work on "The Wiz" which opens on November 20th of this
year.

E MAIL YOUR RESUME TO PADGETT_JOSH at HOTMAIL.COM