[NEohioPAL] DO NOT MISS THIS IMPORTANT FUNDRAISER FOR THE AIDS TASK FORCE :)

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 10:02:49 PDT 2009

Monday, August 24,  2009 -- is the date!  Cassidy Theatre (6200 Pearl Road,
in Parma Heights) will be temporarily  transformed into the Armadillo Acres
mobile home community, as we present

THE GREAT AMERICAN  TRAILER PARK MUSICAL
Music and  Lyrics by David Nehls
Book by Betsy  Kelso

This isn't your usual  musical comedy fare!  It's your chance to see
Brian Bowers, Eileen Burns, Amiee Collier, Dan Folino  *,  Kevin Joseph
Kelly, Nick Koesters *, Kristin Netzband, and Matthew  Wright*
as you've never seen  them before!

It's your chance to  hear (and see) musicians
Douglas  Collier, Gregory Cross, Tim Keo and Evan Wilhelms
playing a variety of music from country to disco!

Most importantly, it's your chance to  support the AIDS Taskforce of
Greater Cleveland -- because 100% of the $25  ticket price goes to the Taskforce.
That's a $1 donation for each year  that the Taskforce has been working to
help those in our community living with  HIV/AIDS!

So don't let the chance  pass you by!  If you've attended past AIDS
Taskforce benefits, you know  that it's an anything-can-happen evening of
entertainment.  If you have not  attended our shows in past years, what are you
waiting for -- this is the one to  see!

Reserve your tickets in advance  -- all 216-357-2223, e-mail
jweiner at atfgc.org, or visit _http://atfgcevents.weebly.com/trailer-park.html_
(http://atfgcevents.weebly.com/trailer-park.html)  -- or get 'em at the door on Monday
night!