[NEohioPAL] Last chance to see GREASE at CVLT this weekend!

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Fri Aug 21 10:20:54 PDT 2009

  _CHAGRIN VALLEY LITTLE THEATRE
  _

www.CVLT.org <http://www.CVLT.org> . 440-247-8955
40 River Street, Chagrin Falls OH 44022
Find us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chagrin-Falls-OH/Chagrin-Valley-Little-Theatre/12134459483>

    */Grease <http://www.cvlt.org/79thSeason/grease.php>
    /Fridays & Saturday at 8 PM**
    *

*Directed by Pamela LaForce
Conducted by David Markle*

'CVLT's /Grease/ is the one that you want.'
/Bob Abelman, News-Herald/

'With fine directing and an exuberant cast, /Grease/ is as much fun as
ever, especially here at CVLT.'
/Herb Hammer, Chagrin Valley Times/

Your 'Summer Nights' simply aren't complete without a visit to the
familiar halls of Rydell High School in the Jim Jacobs/Warren Casey
musical Grease! Songs like 'Greased Lightning', 'Beauty School Dropout',
'We Go Together' and of course 'Summer Nights' have made this 50s-era
rock 'n' roll musical an American cultural icon.

When Grease ended its initial New York run in 1980, it was the longest
running show in Broadway history, and remains the 12th-longest running
to this day. The 1978 feature film starring John Travolta and Olivia
Newton-John only boosted the popularity of the show, as did the 2007
revival and associated reality TV show, "You're The One That I Want!"
With that kind of track record, it's no surprise that Grease has become
a staple of American community theater. CVLT's production rounds out our
79th consecutive season and is sure to knock your bobbysox off!

*Starring:* Kelly Aker, Brianna Arko, Paige Boyer, Taras Chopenko, Sarah
Gajewski, Jon Gellott, Craig Gifford, Atlie Gilbert, Brandon Hood,
Kourtney Jones, Alex LaForce-Marzullo, Eric Oswald, Greta Rothman, Jerry
Schaber, Steven R. Tiderman, Nicholas Toney, Michelle Ungar, Katelyn
Vogias, Patricia Welsh, and Scott Zolkowski.

*Tickets:* $16 regular, $12 student/senior

Purchase online 24/7 at http://www.cvlt.org/79thSeason/grease.php
or call the Box Office at 440-247-8955 between 1 and 6 PM, Mon-Sat.

*CVLT.org . 440-247-8955
40 River Street, Chagrin Falls OH 44022 *

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is generously funded by Cuyahoga County
residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture and is supported by the Ohio
Arts Council