[NEohioPAL] The Ohio College of Clowning Arts Announces Its 21st Year

Robert Kreidler rkreidler at att.net
Fri Aug 21 10:45:11 PDT 2009

The Ohio College of Clowning Arts

Ohio's premier college of the "ancient and honorable art of the clown" begins its 21st year, September 14, 2009.

The school prepares students 16 years of age and older to become entry level professional clowns.

We perform and train in Akron's Historic District at Musica 21 Maiden Lane, Akron.

To learn more about our theater based program and outreach services call for a free consultation.

Admission to this unique program is limited to 12 students.

Contact: Bob Kreidler, Executive and Artistic Director, 330.835.9460

Email: rkreidler at OhioCollegeClowningArts.com

Web:  http://www.OhioCollegeClowningArts.com