[NEohioPAL] Come see why Houde students are rising to the TOP!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 09:35:28 PDT 2009

Houde School of Acting Students excelled in the 48hr. Film Festival!

Three of our students were involved in the film that won the Best Film, best directing, and audience award!

Five of our students were nominated for 6 awards, the most of any team, including BEST ACTING ENSEMBLE!

Two of our students were involved in the film that won Best Costumes and Audience Award!

The first Class is FREE- Why not check us out!

houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com