[NEohioPAL] 48 Hour Film Project-And the winners are...

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 09:33:31 PDT 2009

Hello 48HFP Cleveland Filmmakers--

Thank you for a great Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project.  Congratulations to you and your teams for successfully making a film in just two days!  We hope you will build on this experience and keep making movies.

With special thanks to our judges: Sara Dering, Ray Szuch, and Wendall Hinkle.  And, thanks to you for your patience.  I am proud to announce the award winners for the Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project!

The Envelope Please!

And, the Winners Are . . .

Best Use of the Character
"Modern Trial" by No Dice Films

Best Use of Prop
"Blend or Brenda" by Akron Film Festival

Best Use of Line of Dialogue
"Free Love" by Aloomination Productions

Best Costumes
"Fantasytown" by the Gunslingers

Best Special Effects
"Victory" by EPPHD

Best Sound Design
"Get in the Car" by Hahoozhafax J Productions

Best Musical Score
"The Note" by Johnnymop Productions

Best Cinematography
"Modern Trial" by No Dice Films

Best Editing
"The End" by Gigantic Video

Best Ensemble Acting
"Sunnyside Orphanage" by James Leon Pictures

Best Writing
"My Better Half" by Pocket Changes

Best Directing
"The Chopper" by the Tree Project

 Audience Award Winner: Group A
"The 4th Floor" by Kinook Creative/Big Jones Productions

Audience Award Winner: Group B
"Sunnyside Orphanage" by James Leon Pictures

Audience Award Winner: Group C
"Fantasytown" by the Gunslingers

Audience Award Winner: Group D
"Modern Trial" by No Dice Films

And

 Finally

The award you've been waiting for...

Best Film
"The 4th Floor" by Kinook Creative/Big Jones Productions

Congrats to all of our award winning films, and thanks to all for a great year!

Brian Bowers
48 Hour Film Project-Cleveland Producer

http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland