[NEohioPAL] The Independent needs more sales reps

James Renner becarriedaway at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:01:17 PDT 2009

Looking for a part-time job? The Independent, Cleveland's only independent alternative newspaper, is seeking sales reps. We're about to launch a new website with more video content than our competitors, so we're looking for reps with experience in both print sales and commercial sales.Please send resumes to James Renner at BeCarriedAway at hotmail.comhttp://www.clevelandindependent.com