[NEohioPAL] Fall is Falling, so Dadaversary Can't Be Far Behind!

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:04:53 PDT 2009

Fall is just around the corner. We here at Something Dada are incredulous too, but we keep getting stuck behind big yellow buses on our morning commutes and our younger relatives are kvetching up a storm, so we know that school has started. Which can only logically lead us to deduce that fall is nigh.

And we here at Something Dada couldn't be more pleased! Because in addition to being a rather fetching season, on the whole, autumn has distinction of serving as the host season for the annual Something Dada Anniversary fundraiser and bash! That's right, it's that time again (we can't believe it either.) And wait until you hear which anniversary this one is: fifteen. Fifteen! One-five! Something Dada is almost eligible for its learner's permit in the state of Ohio!

So mark your calendars today for DADA XV- Something Dada's 15th Anniversary. It will take place on Saturday October 10, at the Tower Press Building. Doors open at 8, show at 9. There will be food and drink, auction and prizes, and of course, a fantastic show. Tickets are $15 pre-sale and $20 at the door. Reservations can be made and tickets can be purchased at www.somethingdada.com. If you or your organization are interested in donating something for our auction or sponsoring our event in any way, please contact us at info at somethingdada.com.

And in the mean time, come on down to a Something Dada show to get warmed up for the big event. You'll be glad you did.

Something Dada. Funny for Fifteen.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times at The Tower Press Building:

Friday August 28, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday August 29, 2009
8:00 PM

Friday September 4, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday September 5, 2009
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada is also available for private functions. From company holiday parties to corporate team building events to birthday celebrations, Something Dada can provide uniquely hilarious entertainment that will give your guests an evening they will never forget. Each event is customizable to the needs of your group.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114