[NEohioPAL] loving cat needs new home

clague playhouse clagueplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 2 07:09:19 PDT 2009

Our big tabby, Moses, has recently decided that he would rather be a solo cat instead of in a family with 3 other cats (2 males & 1 female).  He wandered into our lives in March 2003 so we estimate his age to be around 9 years.

Moses' bio:
Tortoise color ~ 16 pounds
"big nose", great green eyes
He is very friendly and loves catnip & people.
Very mellow.
Has all shots, been neutered and his front paws declawed.
Wears a bell collar since he loves to dash outside to nibble the grass but is an indoor cat.
Uses Litter box but DOES NOT LIKE TO SHARE WITH OTHER CATS.

Please call/email if you are even the least bit interested. You can try him in your home with no pressure to keep him if for some reason it doesn't work out.

Contact Info:
Pam Kilpatrick
440-334-8767
packrat928 at yahoo.com