[NEohioPAL] CSU auditions! (PAID POSITION) for (Equity or Non) Leading Man./Baritone needed for THE FANTASTICKS asap!--SATURDAY SEPT 5th 1-3

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 13:21:20 PDT 2009

Hello everyone!!!

Just wanted to send another reminder that Cleveland State is holding
auditions this SATURDAY SEPT 5th from 1-3pm.

We are looking for an actor to play the role of EL GALLO in our upcoming
production of THE FANTASTICKS! (oct 8-18)

*EL GALLO*
25-35 age range
Strong Baritone
Leading man type

Please note...this is a PAID GUEST ARTIST POSITION!  Both AEA and Non-equity
actors are invited to attend.

Email: Denise.Astorino at gmail.com with headshot and resume (if available) to
request and audition time. I will call you back asap with a time slot.

TO PREPARE:
16 bars of uptempo or ballad (accompaniment will be provided)
short monologue

Auditions are held: Cleveland State University  Theatre Arts Building 1833
E. 23rd St. (Between Chester and Payne).

Rehearsals have begun and run mon-friday (6-9pm) (actors as needed as we get
farther into rehearsals). The production opens Thursday October 8th and runs
Thur-Sun (2 weekends) 10/8/09 to 10/18/09

Deadline for making an audition time: Friday September 4th, 6pm.

Thanks again!

Denise Astorino
assistant director
The Fantasticks

--
I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images
passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent