[NEohioPAL] Need a Videographer? Ellesin Productions can help!

Donny Ellesin ellesinproductions at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:09:32 PDT 2009

*Ellesin Productions*

Whether it's a wedding, anniversary, performance, or a party, you spend
weeks planning your special event to make it perfect and then...it's over.
And all that is left are memories. That is why it's so important to have a
Videographer capture the magical moments of your special event so you can
relive them over and over.

Videographers can do more than just document the day, the video camera can
be used to tell a story. The story of your special day that you will
treasure for years to come.

At Ellesin Productions, your story will come alive to touch the hearts of
you and your guests for years to come.  Each event is special, so please
call to discuss pricing.  I guarantee that my prices are extremely
reasonable and I will do all I can to make every budget work.

Please call Donald at 330.714.7959 to discuss your event and pricing.  I
would love to be part of your special day!