[NEohioPAL] Actors' Summit Accepting Head Shots & Resumes

Neil Thackaberry thackaberryn at actorssummit.org
Wed Sep 9 07:28:02 PDT 2009

Actors' Summit is updating its files.

*If you would like to be considered for upcoming roles this season and next
summer please send a headshot and resume.*

If you have recently auditioned for us (this summer) or if we saw you at
this year's unified auditions, please do not resubmit, we have your
information on file.  Please make sure all your contact information
(including cell phone & email) are up to date on your resume.  If we have
worked with you in the past, but we don't have your recent resume, please DO
send an updated version of your headshot & resume.

Please note:  Actors' Summit hires Equity and non-Equity performers.
Non-Equity performers are compensated on a per performance basis.

The average length of our rehearsal and performance period is 5-6 weeks.  We
encourage actors interested in working with our company to come out
regularly and see what we do.

Email submissions should be sent to: info at actorssummit.org.

Please send hard copies to:  86 Owen Brown etc.

Thoughts?