[NEohioPAL] HULA dancers wanted for Luau 9/19th

jayme palker jaymelp at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 07:00:20 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone!

The following LUAU is looking for a person or people with HULA EXPERIENCE, or any similar experience for a LUAU September 19th.

Please respond with experience/services you can provide such as performing or teaching hula and your nightly or hourly rate.  We don't have a huge budget, but would consider a reasonable rate.

WHAT: Luau for 20's and 30's!!!
Because grass skirts are in style :)
Host: MOSAIC-Grace CMA Church
PRICE: $5
DATE: Saturday, September 19, 2009
TIME: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
LOCATION: Grace Church - lower lot
STREET: 7393 Pearl Rd
CITY: Middleburg Heights, OH
Phone: 440-243-4885
Email: mosaicgracechurch at gmail.com

Description Grace Church
5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
We'll have ribs, chicken, pulled pork and tons of sides and delicious homemade desserts, sand volleyball, cornhole, games and prizes and more!!!

Tickets are just $5 at the lobby table on Sunday or you can purchase at the door

Please invite all your friends in their 20's and 30's! :)

Bring your grass skirts and hawaiian shirts and get ready to have some fun!!!

www.gracecma.org

7393 Pearl Rd
Middleburg Hts, OH 44130-4808
(440) 243-4885

THANK YOU in advance for any responses!!!

ALOHA
Jayme

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Dr. Seuss