[NEohioPAL] Funding for Arts Month: Kick-off event October 7th

Cynthia Bailie CGB at foundationcenter.org
Sat Sep 12 06:27:21 PDT 2009

October is Funding for Arts Month at the Foundation Center
http://foundationcenter.org/cleveland/ <http://foundationcenter.org/cleveland/>

We invite all artists, performers, filmmakers, and other individuals in the arts to join our kick-off event:

Resource Market for the Creative Community
Wednesday, October 7, 4-6pm
http://foundationcenter.org/cleveland/training/artsresourcemarketcleveland.html <http://foundationcenter.org/cleveland/training/artsresourcemarketcleveland.html>
A free "trade fair" where you can meet "vendors" that offer resources and services for artists, filmmakers, and others in the creative community, featuring:
 Art House-SEAN
 Community Partnership for Arts and Culture
 COSE Arts Network
 The Foundation Center-Cleveland
 Greater Cleveland Film Commission
 The Red Dot Project
 Young Audiences of Northeast Ohio

View all events here: http://foundationcenter.org/cleveland/calendar_10.html <http://foundationcenter.org/cleveland/calendar_10.html> .

Do you have questions? Need more information?  Contact me anytime.

Cynthia Bailie, Director
The Foundation Center-Cleveland
216-861-1933
cgb at foundationcenter.org <mailto:cgb at foundationcenter.org>