[NEohioPAL] Magnificat Needs High School Guys and kids for RAGTIME!

Amy Smialek asmialek at magnificaths.org
Fri Sep 18 17:01:28 PDT 2009

Magnificat High School will produce the award-winning Broadway musical, RAGTIME this coming November!
Productions will be Fri-Sun the weekend before and of Thanksgiving.

HIGH SCHOOL GUYS:
High school guys are still needed to fill up the THREE ensembles - please come to the Magnificat Performing Arts Center right after school this Mon, Tues, and/or Wed to join in this HUGE and POWERFUL production!  A vocal range test and movement skills will have to be shown in order to be placed appropriately.

3 KIDS ROLES:
We are looking for one little boy and one little girl (looks ages 6-9) who can sing and act.  If interested, the kids will come in to audition at the Magnificat Performing Arts Center in the choir room this coming Friday Sept 25th right after school.  If you have a prepared song, great!  If not, you can learn a part of a song from the show.

The Little Boy character is to very poised, proper, intelligent, and mature.
The Little Girl character uses a Jewish immigrant accent, however we are not casting by race nor ethnicity.

Also, a very young boy (about age 3) will be needed for a cameo appearance at the end of the show.  The character is written as an African American role, however we are not casting by race nor ethnicity.  No singing/dancing/acting necessary.  This child will only need to come to rehearsals the week of opening.

Please direct any questions to director Miss Amy Smialek and feel free to pass this along to any of your friends, neighbors, family, classmates, etc.

It's a HUGE show and we need to fill these spots so come along for the journey of RAGTIME!

Miss Amy Smialek
Magnificat High School
20770 Hilliard Blvd
Rocky River, OH 44116