[NEohioPAL] Piano, voice, keyboard, and theory lessons in your home.

germaine s. zaitz g.zaitz at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 08:00:50 PDT 2009

Sept. 19, 2009

Hi Everyone,

I am available to teach piano, voice, kayboard, and theory lessons, in your home. Anyone can study, children and adults, beginners and advanced, classical to jazz music. Music helps children with their math and reading skills.  You can arrange a lesson for one person or a small group. I am a professional pianist/soprano with a versatile performing background in solo and ensemble concerts, opera, musical theater, shows, solo gigs and with a rhythm section, T.V.., movies, and cruise ships.  I have a Master of Music degree and I have taught music classes in K-12,  and also applied piano, voice, and theory in professional music schools.  Last summer I was the music director for THE SOUND OF MUSIC at a Cleveland theater.  Learn to play keyboards and comp.with a group, sing the lead in your school or community theater show, win those Karaoke contests, solo with an orchestra, accompany your school and church choirs, prepare for contests and college
 auditions.  Call me anytime to arrange a lesson, or coaching session.  Thank you, Germaine S. Zaitz  (440)887-1250