[NEohioPAL] follow up on Neohiopal bandwidth problem - what you can do to help

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 05:20:17 PDT 2009

Hi Everybody,
Thanks so much for all the great feedback and suggestions on how to solve
the bandwidth problem.

SUBSCRIBERS - If you currently receive your messages one at a time as they
are posted, the biggest thing you can do to help reduce the bandwidth would
be to switch to the digest version. That way you would only be getting one
email a day with all the messages bundled together.  Instructions how to
switch to digest are here: http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#howtochange.
Switching to digest version is just a suggestion and is not mandatory.

POSTERS - Reminder: Try to combine all the postings from your organization
into one message a week, instead of sending a message for each class,
audition and/or performance.

ALSO,  I have had several service providers come forward offering to replace
our current system.  I am also looking into google groups and yahoo groups.
 After an appropriate amount of research I will decide whether to stick with
listserve.com or switch to a new service.

Regards,

--
Fred Sternfeld
Neohiopal, Ltd owner and administrator