[NEohioPAL] Trade Show for Artists During Funding for Arts Month

Cynthia Bailie CGB at foundationcenter.org
Mon Sep 21 13:01:10 PDT 2009

October is Funding for the Arts Month at the Foundation Center. Register
now for free events:

**Resource Market for the Creative Community**
Wednesday, October 7, 4-6pm
http://foundationcenter.org/cleveland/training/artsresourcemarketclevela
nd.html

Attend our "trade fair" and meet "vendors" offering resources and
services for artists, filmmakers, and others in the creative community:
Art House SEAN, Community Partnerships for Arts and Culture, COSE Arts
Network, The Foundation Center, Greater Cleveland Film Commission, The
Red Dot Project, Young Audiences of Northeast Ohio.

Learn about finding funding and meet representatives of organizations
that provide valuable professional services and other growth
opportunities for artists, filmmakers, and other individuals working in
the creative community.

**"I Got Funded" Artist Panel**
Wednesday, October 7, 6:15-7:30pm
http://foundationcenter.org/cleveland/training/igotfunded.html
Meet and learn from the experiences of Amy Casey (painter) and Donald
Black, Jr. (photographer), about applying for and receiving grants,
fellowships, awards, or prizes.

Find more Funding for Arts Month programs here:
http://foundationcenter.org/cleveland/calendar_10.html

Tell your friends!

Cynthia L. Bailie
Director, Cleveland Office and Special Online Initiatives
The Foundation Center
1422 Euclid Avenue, Suite 1600
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
(216) 861-1933 x321
  e: cgb at foundationcenter.org
  w: www.foundationcenter.org/cleveland

Boost your grantseeking performance at our classes & events:
www.foundationcenter.org/cleveland/cl_calendar.html