[NEohioPAL] Painesville Women's Chorus starts rehearsing

roedig5 ROEDIG roedig5 at msn.com
Mon Sep 21 13:24:59 PDT 2009

    For all women who love to sing and live in or near Lake County: the Painesville Women's Chorus has begun a new season and would love to have you consider joining us. The PWC is the oldest community chorus in continual existence in the State of Ohio. In the past we've toured Great Britain and sung in Washington, D.C. Just last year, we sang in the Ohio Statehouse. Our repertoire includes old favorites, challenging pieces from the classics and everything in between. This year's Christmas concert includes, among others, Rudolph, Sleigh Ride, and Toyland as well as demanding works of John Rutter. In the spring, we'll be showcasing Aaron Copland.
    Rehearsals are 7:30-9:00 p.m. on Tuesdays at the Chestnut School in Painesville. All women who have been looking for a chorus with a high standard are invited to join us. For more information, please contact one of the following:

Pam Tinkler, chorus president, 440-466-8367
Carol Stegman, chorus vice president, 440-257-3292
Ginny Roedig, musical director, 440-257-3281