[NEohioPAL] Willow Arts & Wellness Center Now OPEN

Sarah E. Walker sarahelizabethwalker at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 06:11:24 PDT 2009

The Willow Arts & Wellness Center, located in Westlake, Ohio, opened on August 31, 2009 and offers Mental Health Therapy Services, Music Lessons, and Nutrition Services. Please visit www.willowartswellness.com for more information, and contact the owner, Sarah E. Walker, at: Sarah at WillowArtsWellness.com

Welcome to the Willow Arts & Wellness Center!

Our
mission is to serve you holistically, offering services for the Mind,
Body & Spirit. We do this through Mental Health Therapy Services,
Music Lessons including Voice, Piano and Guitar, as well as through
distribution of Shaklee products, which is the number one nutritional
product line available in America. Please, contact us with any
questions you may have!  We look forward to serving your needs, Mind,
Body and Spirit.

Therapy Sessions
We are currently booking 50 minute therapy sessions facillitated by Sarah E. Walker,
M.S. Mental Health Counseling, Walden University. Sarah has experience
working with children, adolescents, young adults, and adults.
Specializations include health and wellness, chemical dependency, and
severe mental health issues. Specializations
include Chemical Dependency/Addiction, Healthy Living and Stress
Reduction, and Severe Mental Health Issues including Depression,
Anxiety and Panic Disorders, Suicidal
Ideation, Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder,
Schizoaffective Disorder, Antisocial Personality Disorder, and Eating
Disorders.
Fees:
While Health Insurance is not accepted, a very competetive and price
conscious out-of-pocket service fee is offered. Please contact Sarah E.
Walker at Willow Arts & Wellness Center for more details!

Music Lessons
A few spaces are still available for voice and piano lessons as taught by Sarah E. Walker,
B.A. Music, Baldwin-Wallace Music Conservatory. Sarah is formerly of
Sophisticated Swing, the Ohio Light Opera, the Cleveland Opera, and
various jazz ensembles throughout NE Ohio, in addition to performing
numerous works for radio and television. She has taught private lessons since 2004.

We are also gathering interest for private guitar lessons as taught by Paul R. Harvey. Please contact us for more information!Tution Fees: 30 minute private lessons are $20, while 45 minute lessons are $30, and 60 minute lessons are $40.

Nutrition Services
Nutritional
consultations are available upon request. Shaklee products are utilized
for vitamin supplements, weight management, beauty, special interest
needs, and toxin-free cleaning products. Or, you may visit the online
store at:http://willowartswellness.myshaklee.com/us/en/welcome.html

Sarah E. Walker
Willow Arts & Wellness Center
24629 Detroit Rd. Suite #4