[NEohioPAL] Free Photos!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 19:03:50 PDT 2009

Braedy Photography (www.braedyphoto.com) is seeking models for some ad mock-ups. These are used to send out to potential clients and promote the studio, but are not used in actual ad campaigns. All models will receive a copy of the finished images for their portfolio. Here is the breakdown of what we're looking for:

  Executive type male-40's to early 50's, power-suit type. Very distinguished. Salt & pepper or balding hair a plus.

  Soccer mom-mid 30's to mid 40's, not too short hair

  20's guys/girls, asian/hispanic/african american a plus--very clean cut look

  nuclear family--early to mid 30's mom/dad, prefer boy/girl kids age range 6-10, any ethnicity

  children that play sports--any ethnicity, age 3 up to high school. MUST HAVE YOUR OWN SPORTS UNIFORM!

If interested, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Send current photos (under 1 MB) to braedyphoto at gmail.com and put "Ad Mockup" in the subject line.  Shoots will take place over the next several weeks in our studio or on location (Cleveland area). Questions can be emailed to the same address--no phone calls please.

Brian Bowers
Braedy Photography
www.braedyphoto.com