[NEohioPAL] Gospel pianist looking for steady gig

Afi Scruggs afiscruggs at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 20:15:17 PDT 2009

I have more than 20 years experience as a gospel pianist, specializing in classic African-American gospel. I also play contemporary gospel and have skills in computer music.

I'm looking for a steady gig during a church service or working with a choir. I was a pianist for Archwood UCC from 2006 to present, and play at Antioch Baptist Church as well.

If you want to talk, please respond, or call Afi Scruggs at 216-402-9586. Be patient. It sometimes takes me a couple days to respond to that number, but I will call you back!