[NEohioPAL] New theater reviewer in town

Honest T honestt100 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 20:09:07 PDT 2009

Hello all,
I am a former Cleveland native (and avid theater goer) who has recently
returned home after 2 decades on the west-coast.  As a theater fan, I have
noticed that many reviewers are often "off the mark" in what they say about
shows.  So, I am continuing something that I have been doing for the last
few years -- writing an independent blog which will express MY OPINIONS on
shows that I see.  Again, I stress that that these are merely opinions and I
do not claim to be infallible.  I am honest.  Brutally honest.  Please be
forewarned.  I am thrilled to be back on my native soil, and I look forward
to sharing my views on the local theater scene.  CHECK OUT THE REVIEWS AT:
http://honestt100.blogspot.com

Honest-T