[NEohioPAL] Two More Weekends For Workshop Players "And Then There Were None"

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 05:08:53 PDT 2009

*Workshop Players present*

*Agatha Christie’s AND THEN THERE WERE NONE*

Directed by Marilyn Hubbard and Greg Friedman

A classic murder mystery situation, written by a master mystery writer. It
has everything:  an isolated house, a lonely island off the coast of Devin,
ten people alone, and murder.  There are ten little soldiers on the mantle
and one by one they fall as one by one people are murdered.  The killer has
to be one of the ten, but which one?  The doctor?  The playboy?  The Judge?
The governess?  The General?  Plan to be both surprised and entertained.
“Ten little, nine little, eight little soldiers-----“

The cast includes: Mason Adams, Patrick Augustine, Patricia Boone, Skip
Corris, Kelly Dillon, Dorothy Greenholtz, Bob Kenderes, Allen Marcum,
Jonathan McCleery, Dave Stacko, and Don Wozniak.

Performance dates:  September 25, 26; October 2, 3, 4 at 8 p.m., with Sunday
matinees on September 27; October 4 at 3 p.m.

Tickets are $12.00 each or $10.00 each for groups of 15 or more and may be
reserved by calling the box office at 440-988-5613.

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Roadin
Amherst, and our mezzanine area is wheelchair accessible. Check out our
website at *www.workshopplayers.com*

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"