[NEohioPAL] Tech/stage hands with personality needed

Ryan Konikoff ryan.konikoff at rthgroup.com
Thu Sep 24 13:44:14 PDT 2009

We are a full service entertainment and event production company. We are
currently looking to increase the size of our technical staff. Tech
staff responsibilities include:

Light programming/design

Event set up

Video mixing

Sound

Photo systems

Video game systems

We are looking for people who have a strong technical aptitude and are
willing to learn. Paid training.

Most hours worked will be during events on the weekend. There will be
the option to work hours in the shop for those who perform well.

Because much our the time our tech's are in front of clients and event
guests and/or operated activates for guests they are expected to have
personalities and the ability to interact with guests as needed. We do
still consider our tech's performers.

 To apply use the employment application on our website,
http://www.rthgroup.com/jobs/index.htm , under the contact section.
Please also send at least 2 current photo's to
ryan.konikoff at rthgroup.com. Please have at least 1 face and 1 body shot.

If you have any further questions please e-mail
ryan.konikoff at rthgroup.com

Best regards,

Ryan Konikoff, Creative & Talent Director

Rock The House Entertainment Group, Inc.
7809 First Place | Oakwood Village, Ohio 44146

Direct:              440.232.7625 ext. 208
Mobile:             216.374.4670
Facsimile:         440.232.7626
Email:               ryan.konikoff at rthgroup.com