[NEohioPAL] Casting now!!!-Talent Wanted/Creative/Energetic

Ryan Konikoff ryan.konikoff at rthgroup.com
Thu Sep 24 13:24:47 PDT 2009

Talent Wanted/Creative/Energetic

Regional entertainment and event production company looking for new
personalities to add to our team. Stage presences, energy, and
improvisation skills a must. Basic dance and movement needed. These are
MC and Party Motivator/Dancer positions.

MC's:
It is the role of the Master of Ceremony to be the voice and face of the
event, making all announcements, interacting with the client, venue, and
any other vendors on site. Leading dances, running games and contest
will also be the responsibility of the MC. It is the interactivity of
our MC's that make our events a step above our competitors. Even with
experience as an MC you will still train with our staff to understand
our company style. Creative input on your events may be added over time.
These are lightly scripted events with large amounts of room for
improvisation. MC's will also assist with set-up and break down of
equipment.

Party Motivators/Dancers:
Dance, interact, and just hang out with the guests at the event, help
build the energy of the event through your body language and actions.
You will also assist with games, contest, lines dances, set-up and break
down of equipment. A dance background is preferred but not required,
basic movement and rhythm is a must.

Paid training and competitive event pay
Flexible schedules

Applicants must have:

Weekend availability
Reliable transportation

To apply use the employment application on our website,
http://www.rthgroup.com/jobs/index.htm , under the contact section.
Please also send at least 2 current photo's to
ryan.konikoff at rthgroup.com. Please have at least 1 face and 1 body shot.

If you have any further questions please e-mail
ryan.konikoff at rthgroup.com

Best regards,

Ryan Konikoff, Creative & Talent Director

Rock The House Entertainment Group, Inc.
7809 First Place | Oakwood Village, Ohio 44146

Direct:              440.232.7625 ext. 208
Mobile:             216.374.4670
Facsimile:         440.232.7626
Email:               ryan.konikoff at rthgroup.com