[NEohioPAL] Thank You for Your Support

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Tue Sep 29 13:16:26 PDT 2009

On behalf of the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland and the Community
AIDS Network,

THANK YOU

to the local performing arts community for your support of our recent
benefit production of "The Great American Trailer Park Musical!"

With your help, we raised a total of $9,691.00 at our two performances.
With federal, state and local funding to service agencies being reduced in
the current economic climate,  these two agencies rely on individual
donations more than ever -- so we are especially proud to announce that
this year's benefit was our most successful yet!

Thank you to Cassidy Theatre and Weathervane Community Playhouse for
hosting the performances and providing great technical support!
Thank you to the individuals and businesses who donated raffle prizes!
Thank you to the Cleveland Theatre Collective and to the theatres and
individuals who distributed flyers and helped us publicize the benefit!
Thank you to the amazing performers, musicians, designers and technicians
who donated their time, talent and supplies to make the performances
happen!

and most of all,
Thank you to all of you who came to see the production, who bought raffle
tickets, who sent donations, and who made this event a success!

We hope to see everyone at next year's benefit production, which will be
announced in the upcoming months!  If you would like to be on our e-mail
distribution list (to be used ONLY to publicize this benefit production,
we promise), please contact curtarnold at sbcglobal.net.

Please continue to support the AIDS Taskforce and CAN!

Email Classification: KeyCorp Public

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal
information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.