[NEohioPAL] Got a short film, music video, or any short matter videos?

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Sep 30 04:40:51 PDT 2009

Hi everyone, we are currently planning for October's Cleveland IndieClub
meeting and if you got a short film, music video or any short mattered video
(promo, etc), and you would like to show it off at our meeting, please let
me know. October meeting will be on Sunday October 18 at Li Wah Restaurant.

The Cleveland IndieClub is free of charge, for those who have the passion
for making movies using film or video (whether it is in acting, directing,
producing, writing, lighting or any other skill) and are looking for others
who have similar interests. Cleveland IndieClub is part of the national
network with over 30,000 members, check out www.ClevelandIndieClub.com for
more information.

Johnny Wu
Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt
www.mdifilm.com
www.rapturethemovie.com
www.thegummingzombie.com

President
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans" and OCA
Image TV Magazine on iTunes
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub