[NEohioPAL] A Raisin in the Sun postponed!

Nina Glover ninaglo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 05:49:37 PDT 2009

Hello NEOhioPAL!

A quick announcement...

The production of A Raisin in the Sun that was scheduled to happen this
upcoming weekend is postponed.
In theater as in life, stuff happens and things change sooooo....
stay tuned for more updates and the exact new dates of the show. It has been
postponed about a month. We just have to get confirmation about which
weekend it will be. Either the last weekend in October (30, 31, and 1) or
the first weekend in November (6, 7, 8).

Keep your eyes open! Don't worry its happening! Thanks for all the love and
support! Stay tuned...

--
Nina Domingue (Glover)

"When I dare to be powerful - to use my strength in the service of my
vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid”- Audre
Lorde

"In every thing give thanks..."
1 Thessalonians 5:18