[NEohioPAL] Book Club Brecksville Center for the Arts

Brecksville Center for the Art brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 07:04:08 PDT 2009

Brecksville Center for the Arts
Book Club
October

BCA Book Club will meet on October 26 to discuss Runby Ann Patchett. The next meeting will be November 23 and the book we will read is The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. In December (the date will be chosen at the Oct. meeting due to the holidays)  we will read Unaccustomed Earthby Jhumpa Lahiri. Please join us.

       The BCA Book Club meets at the Brecksville Human Services Building from 6-8 pm on the 4th Monday of each month. Everyone is welcome, and there is no charge but we ask you to register by calling the BCA office at 440-526-6232.

Robin David Bauer, Executive Director

Brecksville Center for the Arts

8997 Highland Dr Brecksville OH 44141

Phone: 440-526-6232 Fax: 440-526-1214