[NEohioPAL] Acting Coach for Student Actors Available

Adam Hoffman adamhoff at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:21:02 PDT 2009

Do you need help preparing  for a fall show?  Are you starting to get ready for college auditions? Let me help you.
I have a proven track record with preparing young actors for future success.  My students have been accepted in to many highly ranked programs:  Baldwin-Wallace, NYU, Point Park, the University of Michigan, Rutgers, Carnegie Mellon, Harvard/Moscow Art Theatre, Northern Illinois, Wright State, Marymount Manhattan, Kent State, the College of Wooster, Ohio Wesleyan, Messiah, Seton Hill, and many others.
On a local level my students have been seen in productions at Great Lakes Theatre Festival, the Cleveland Playhouse, the Ohio Shakespeare Festival, Magical Theatre, Cain Park, Dobama Theatre, local and national commercials and films, and have been placed at Miller South School for the Visual and Performing Arts and Firestone High School.
My fees are reasonable ( $15 a half hour) plus I'm located in Stow, conveniently located between Akron and Cleveland. You can take lessons individually or on a recurring basis.
Feel free to e-mail for more details: adamhoff at hotmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Adam Hoffman
(Bio:  BA Theatre Baldwin-Wallace, MFA Acting Kent State.  I have worked as a professional actor, playwright,director, and coach since 2000.  I have taught with Stagecrafters, Cain Park, West Side Vocal Academy, Kent State University, Broadway School of Music and Dance, the Rainey Institute, Magical Theatre, the Ohio Shakespeare Festival, and many others.  Current projects include a touring one-man show with Magical Theatre and scripting an adaptation of "Beowulf".)