[NEohioPAL] Performing Arts Career Energizer: Boost Your Career

khesspr at aol.com khesspr at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 17:10:28 PDT 2009

Are you a member of the performing arts community who could use some career assistance, whether it be making improvements in your current job, transitioning to a new career, or re-entering the work force?  Here’ a special opportunity:

CAREER ENERGIZER

November 7, 10a.m.-12p.m.--Corporate College

Introductory FREE Community Workshop, presented by

FAST FOCUS CAREERS

Do What You Love....at Work

 You're not alone. Many people fantasize about a fulfilling career but don't know how to get there.  Can you invest two hours to get started?

We can help you re-energize your dreams and focus on action steps to redefine your career.   Learn the latest social networking ideas on what works and what doesn’t work when using Linkedln, Twitter and Facebook for a job search. Whether you're working or in transition, you will emerge with a new vision and momentum for change.

We've helped many people channel their experience and passion into a new career path or business.  Now, during the economic downturn, we are offering this free workshop so that no one gets left behind.

AGENDA:  MOVING YOUR CAREER FROM RECESSION TO RECOVERY, FIVE STEPS TO RELAUNCHING YOUR DREAM, AND SOCIAL NETWORKING TO BOOST YOUR CAREER

Learn from the experts about specific ideas you can use immediately to enhance your career. Social media can help you become better connected in your current field or in a new one so you can revitalize your career.

Envision new options from our workshop: One=2
0of our clients went from being an artist to an art appraiser, another went from being an art teacher to a children’s book illustrator….let us help you define your path.

After our workshop, people say:

“Everyone should do this at least once in their life” – Phil, school manager

“You opened my eyes to new possibilities” – Max, office worker

“The coach was very insightful and thorough” – Holly, administrator

“Building the action plan was the best” – Ken, salesperson

REGISTER TODAY:  info at FastFocusCareers.com  or  216-397-9900
www.FastFocusCareers.com