[NEohioPAL] photography student

Lauren Juratovac lauren.juratovac at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 22:21:43 PDT 2009

Hi, I received an email from a 60 year old woman with short hair and i
thought she would be perfect for one of my photos but I accidently deleted
 your email.  Please email me back! I am so sorry.  You just emailed me at
10:30 pm and also a man who had sent me photos earlier then sent me saying
he was ok with my ideas.  Please email me back.  I went to put your emails
in a special model folder in my gmail but i somehow deleted them.  so if you
see this please email me back it would be so great if I could photograph
you.
Thanks,
Lauren

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Lauren Juratovac <lauren.juratovac at gmail.com