[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Classes

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 07:55:01 PDT 2009

Cleveland Inner City Ballet's next session begins Saturday October 24, 2009. Classes include Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop and Praise Dance for ages 18 months and up. We are gearing up for our very own Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker- this December. Make sure you enroll your little one for The holiday festivities! To help out with the Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker or enroll your little contact us at (216) 903-6604 or clevelandinnercityballet.org. We hope to be dancing with you soon!