[NEohioPAL] (1) Seeking b/w glossies. (2) Collectibles for sale.

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at cox.net
Sat Oct 3 15:45:59 PDT 2009

(1) I'm seeking old black-and-white glossy snapshots from any era, but especially from the 1950s, '60s and '70s. The campier  the better. These should be photos that you're ready to discard. If the photos include people in them, I would prefer they be people who are no longer alive or are otherwise long gone. I plan to use them as source material for an online writing project, greeting cards and possibly other commercial, creative projects.

(2) I'm selling the following items. CraigsList links are included detail and so you can see photos:

Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection: Various fan media from the glory days of the midnight movie.
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/clt/1403264339.html

Complete Works of Shakespeare: 8 vol. set published by Collier & Sons in the early 1900s, Includes notes, essays, glossaries and concordance, illustrated with color and black-and-white plates.
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/bks/1403305082.html

Original issue Snoopy-and-Woodstock phone from 1970s:http://cleveland.craigslist.org/clt/1403410869.html

The Bible Story 10-volume set contains 409 Biblical episodes broken down into prose for the young reader. Lavishly illustrated. http://cleveland.craigslist.org/bks/1403471180.html

Reply by e'mail or call me at 216.389.6784.

Thanks!