[NEohioPAL] See Anita Rose Banks & Cody Wood YouTube Promo "Wake Up And Live with the Arts"

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 22:27:32 PDT 2009

To our WU&L's Actors' Studio Supporters  . . .

          Please help support "A Night to Wake Up And Live with the Arts" Benefit by forwarding the below email to your own mailing list.  It would help if you would include your own personal note on the email you forward.  And, please ENCOURAGE & remind the folks you email, that we'd like to have them purchase their tickets, take an ad and/or make a donation, by Friday, Oct. 16th.

           Help us make "A Night to Wake Up And Live with the Arts" a major success which will help us grow into our next professional level and bring more vibrant arts to the northeastern OH community.

On behalf of Dahna Fox & James McGilbray, co-Coordinators
Sue J.

Below the double lines is the email we're asking you send to your list.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, Again . . .

            Be sure to "Sneak a peak" at Anita Rose Banks' jazz artistry on her guest appearance on WUAL TV's "Wake Up And Live with the Arts,"  and see a promo clip of Grammy winner Cody Wood's  earlier appearance on "Wake Up and Live with the Arts."  Anita will be joining Cody at our gala "A Night to Wake Up And Live with the Arts,"  Sat. 10/31, Ivy's Catering at Greenmont, 800 South Green Road, South Euclid. 7:00 P. (Costume optional.)

To see Anita & Cody, Click on the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV2D6vxjOZI.

           After you get your "sneak peak," we're sure you'll want to get your ticket to come to our benefit.  You'll have a delightful evening of exciting entertainment, hosted by Peter Lawson Jones, an elegant dinner, and lots of fun activities, including a raffle for prizes.  You'll also be able to buy Cody's latest CD, photo artwork and poetry by Don Iannone, plus other arts-related items from our Actors' Studio performers who will appear as characters from stage, screen, TV and literature, past and present..

           Please go to www.wakeupandlives.org and see our new logo created by James McGilbray and designed by Kathy Kelly.  We're making it easy for you to buy your dinner ticket, take out an ad, and/or make a simple donation to support our Wake Up And Live's Actors' Studio.  Or, you can make your check payable and mail to:  Wake Up And Live's Actors' Studio.  P.O. Box 201524 . Shaker Heights, OH . 44120.  Attn:  Sue Johnson

           Come on and join Cody, Anita, Peter, and our own Wake Up And Live's actors who are bringing the performing and cultural arts from stage, film, vocal and instrumental music, visual art, poetry, and more, to life.

        You can spend Halloween handing out candy to the neighborhood ghosts and goblins, or you can enjoy an evening of entertainment showcasing the Cleveland area's vibrant arts community featuring Cody Wood, recent CWRU grad, Anita Rose Banks, local legend jazz vocalist, and the Wake Up And Live’s Performers, all of whom are either currently working with, or are alumni of the Wake Up and Live’s Actors’ Studio..  Peter Lawson Jones, County Commissioner whose alter ego is actor and playwright, will host the gala being coordinated by Wake Up And Live’s Dahna Fox and James McGilbray.  And, all for a $50.00 donation.

Proceeds will go towards Wake Up and Live’s artistic programs, educational services, WUAL TV, and the “A New You For A New Life” video-based, communications and interpersonal skills development community service project, designed to help men and women in transition and teens in crisis become more successful in their employment, academic and life endeavors..

Looking forward to seeing you at the gala.
Sue Johnson
Director
Wake Up And Live's Actors' Studio             wakeup4664 at aol.com
              www.wakeupandlives.org
P.S Remember to buy your dinner ticket, make a donation and/or take out your business ad, now.